REQUEST FOR TENDER
|RENTAL OF 13 PHOTOCOPY MACHINES FOR 36 MONTHS|
|Quotation Code||Compulsory briefing Session||Cost per quotation document||Closing date|
|WELKOM CAMPUS (20/07/2017)
Bidders are hereby invited to bid for rental of 13 Photocopy Machines for a period of 36 months for Goldfields TVET College Three Campuses.
· Bid documents are available at a non-refundable fee of R250.00 per bid document, and are availbale at the College Central Office, 36 Buren Street, Flamingo Park, WELKOM
· Bidders are requested to submit the following documents (copies must certified):
* CK/company registration documents per bid
* Certified copies of ID documents owner(s), partners, shareholders per bid
* Original/certified copy of a valid Tax Clearance certificate/proof of tax compliance status pin from SARS per bid
* 3 contactable,and RELEVANT (Renting of Photocopy Machines) references from your previous clients
* Proof of bank account details/Bank Statement with official bank stamp submitted
* BEE Certificate
NB: Companies which are blacklisted with the SA Treasury will be automatically disqualified.
Companies that do not attend the compulsory briefing session will be automatically disqualified
Payment for the quotation document to be deposited into the college bank account. Proof of payment to be presented at collection of documents. Documents must be collected at the Central Office. No documents should be faxed or emailed.
Banking details: Goldfields TVET College:
ABSA Current Account
Acc No. 134 096 1095
Account holder: Goldfields FET College (Ref: Company name and quotation code number).
BID DOCUMENTS, CLEARLY MARKED WITH RELEVANT REFERENCE NUMBER GTVETC/09/2017 (RENTING OF PHOTOCOPY MACHINES) MUST BE IN A SEALED ENVELOPE/(S) AND DEPOSITED IN THE TENDER BOX AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
GOLDFIELDS TVET COLLEGE, CENTRAL OFFICE, 36 BUREN STREET, FLAMINGO PARK, WELKOM, 9459
Closing date: 04/08/2017 at 10:00 at which quotations will be opened in public.
Please note: * No late quotations or quotations per facsimile will be accepted.
* The college is not bound to accept the lowest or any quotation.
Enquiries: Mr M.E. Leteane (Assistant Director: Supply Chain Management)
Tel: (057) 910 6000 (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)