REGISTRATION – MAY 2017
NATIONAL CERTIFICATE N1- N6 ENGINEERING STUDIES TRIMESTER 2 TOSA CAMPUS
REGISTRATION DATES ARE AS FOLLOWS: 11- 16 MAY 2017
DATE LEVEL STUDENTS TO BE REGISTERED
11- 12 MAY 2017 N1-N6 Previously registered students
15-16 MAY 2017 N1-N6 New Students
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED DURING REGISTRATION:
• Certified copy of Identity Document
• Coltech pre-printed form (Previously Registered Students)
• Certified copy of latest results of highest school qualification with Mathematics and Physical Science, or Grade 9 report with a pass in Mathematics and Natural Sciences (New Students).
• A valid certified copy of Study Permit (Non-RSA Citizen)
A Minimum Deposit of R850.00 is required during registration for students registering for 3 or more subjects. New students pay extra R50 for Psychometric Assessment.
N.B. If a student registers 1 or 2 subjects, a full amount of tuition is required.
Limited number of students will be considered
Classes will be conducted on daily basis i.e. from Monday – Friday
Classes will only continue if a minimum number of 22 students enrolled per subject.
• COMMENCEMENT OF CLASSES: 17 MAY 2017
Ms Refiloe Radebe : 057 910 6700
Mrs. Rahab Maqelepo : 057 910 1600 firstname.lastname@example.org