From left: Miss Sekonyela, Mrs Kau, Dr Matshaba,Mr Die, Mr Sefo, Mr Kgobe, Mrs Natasha, Mrs Smith, Mrs Zonke, Mr Ramokopu, Mr Kgapola, Mr Pinkoane, & Mr Lesenyeho.
On the 23rd of June 2016 The College Council was afforded an opportunity to enhance their knowledge on what makes an effective governance through topics comprising of:
- Governance within the TVET Context
- A focus on King IV
- Characteristics of good governance
- Cooperative governance
- The pertinent legislation and associated practical implications
- The Council role and responsibilities
- College governance and College management
- Goldfields TVET College Strategic Planning and Organisational Performance
- Key Council Contributions.
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)