REQUEST FOR TENDER: SUPPLY OF 3 SEDAN VEHICLES, AND 1 (14 SEATER) DIESEL PASSENGER MINI-BUS.
SUPPLY OF TRAINING SERVICES:
Quotation Code Cost per quotation/Tender document Closing date & Time
GTVETC/04/2017 R300.00 23/04/2018 (Time:11:00)
Bidders are hereby invited to bid for the supply of 3 sedan vehicles, and 1 (14 seater) diesel passenger mini-bus.
• Bid documents are available at a NON-REFUNDABLE fee of R300.00 per bid document from Tuesday 03/04/2018 at the College Central Office, 36 Buren Street, Flamingo Park, WELKOM
• Bidders are requested to submit the following documents (copies must be certified):
* Certified CK/company registration documents
* Certified copies of ID documents owner(s), partners, shareholders
* Original/certified copy of a valid Tax Clearance certificate/proof of tax compliance status pin from SARS
* 3 contactable, and RELEVANT REFERENCES from your previous clients
* Proof of bank account details/Bank Statement with a valid bank stamp.
* BEE Certificate
NB: Companies who are blacklisted with the SA Treasury will be automatically disqualified.
Payment for the quotation document to be deposited into the College Bank Account. Proof of payment to be presented at collection of documents. Documents must be collected at the Central Office. No documents should be faxed or emailed.
Banking details: Goldfields TVET College (ABSA BANK)
Current Account Number. 134 096 1095
Account holder: Goldfields FET College (Ref: Company name and quotation code number).
BID DOCUMENTS, CLEARLY MARKED WITH RELEVANT REFERENCE NUMBER GTVETC/04/2018, MUST BE IN A SEALED ENVELOPE AND DEPOSITED IN THE TENDER BOX AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
GOLDFIELDS TVET COLLEGE, CENTRAL OFFICE, 36 BUREN STREET, FLAMINGO PARK, WELKOM, 9459
CLOSING DATE: 23/04/2018 AT 11:00 AT WHICH QUOTATIONS WILL BE OPENED IN PUBLIC.
Please note: * NO LATE QUOTATIONS or quotations per facsimile will be accepted.
* The college is not bound to accept the lowest or any quotation.
Enquiries: Mr M.E. Leteane (Assistant Director: Supply Chain Management)
Tel: (057) 910 6015 (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)