Executive Management of Goldfields TVET College that includes – the College Principal Mr Francis Mahlangu, Deputy Principal Corporate Services – Mr Patrick Pinkoane; Support CFO – Mrs Nonceto Mungwane held a Student Breakfast on Tuesday. This was the first of its kind event and it will also form part of the events the College will embark on annually.
The purpose behind this event is to appreciate the students who display diligence towards their studies from both Tosa and Welkom Campuses of the College. The students who graced this event were; the SRC President Itumeleng TU, Mapitso Monki, Sean Ulrich, Vuyokazi Ngam, Bontle Motitsoe, Shoeshoe Tsolanku, Haleokoe Mokotjo, Augustinus Taeli, Elizabeth Mantoro, Lebohang Taeli, Thokozile Maleka , Moeketsi Lebohang, Charles Lebina and Thabang Thooe.
The event was funfilled and very educational and students were able to interact and exchange ideas, best practices on how best they study coupled with how best they will be able to assist other students should they be appointed to become tutors at the College.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS ON 27 JUNE 2018.
STUDENTS MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
NB: BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS WILL BE AVAILABLE.
THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMMES ARE AVAILABLE FOR 2018 ADMISSION (REPORT 191 NATED PROGRAMMES)
REGISTRATION DATES: 16-17 JULY 2018.
REGISTRATION DATES: 18-19 JULY 2018
REGISTRATION DATE: 20 JULY 2018
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED DURING REGISTRATIONS:
Mr T Die
Tel: 057 910 1600
Fax: 057 353 2298
This servers to inform you that the release of 201804 Report 190/1 examination results which were supposed to be released on 08 May 2018 , will only be released on the 11 May 2018 as the Department received a correspondence from Umalusi requesting that the approval meeting for release of April Engineering Studies examination results be reschedule to 08 May . Therefore , the results will now be released on the 11 May 2018 . The college promise to communicate with the student when the results are available about the way forward regarding registration. through our SOCIAL MEDIA , NOTICE BOARD and SMS .
For further Information or Enquire please Visit Tosa Campus or Call 057 910 6700.
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors! We extend our sincere appreciation to our sponsors, without whom our campus to campus 21.1 km free state championship would not be possible. We invite you to support these community-minded organizations.
REQUEST FOR TENDER: SUPPLY OF 3 SEDAN VEHICLES, AND 1 (14 SEATER) DIESEL PASSENGER MINI-BUS.
SUPPLY OF TRAINING SERVICES:
Quotation Code Cost per quotation/Tender document Closing date & Time
GTVETC/04/2017 R300.00 23/04/2018 (Time:11:00)
Bidders are hereby invited to bid for the supply of 3 sedan vehicles, and 1 (14 seater) diesel passenger mini-bus.
• Bid documents are available at a NON-REFUNDABLE fee of R300.00 per bid document from Tuesday 03/04/2018 at the College Central Office, 36 Buren Street, Flamingo Park, WELKOM
• Bidders are requested to submit the following documents (copies must be certified):
* Certified CK/company registration documents
* Certified copies of ID documents owner(s), partners, shareholders
* Original/certified copy of a valid Tax Clearance certificate/proof of tax compliance status pin from SARS
* 3 contactable, and RELEVANT REFERENCES from your previous clients
* Proof of bank account details/Bank Statement with a valid bank stamp.
* BEE Certificate
NB: Companies who are blacklisted with the SA Treasury will be automatically disqualified.
Payment for the quotation document to be deposited into the College Bank Account. Proof of payment to be presented at collection of documents. Documents must be collected at the Central Office. No documents should be faxed or emailed.
Banking details: Goldfields TVET College (ABSA BANK)
Current Account Number. 134 096 1095
Account holder: Goldfields FET College (Ref: Company name and quotation code number).
BID DOCUMENTS, CLEARLY MARKED WITH RELEVANT REFERENCE NUMBER GTVETC/04/2018, MUST BE IN A SEALED ENVELOPE AND DEPOSITED IN THE TENDER BOX AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
GOLDFIELDS TVET COLLEGE, CENTRAL OFFICE, 36 BUREN STREET, FLAMINGO PARK, WELKOM, 9459
CLOSING DATE: 23/04/2018 AT 11:00 AT WHICH QUOTATIONS WILL BE OPENED IN PUBLIC.
Please note: * NO LATE QUOTATIONS or quotations per facsimile will be accepted.
* The college is not bound to accept the lowest or any quotation.
Enquiries: Mr M.E. Leteane (Assistant Director: Supply Chain Management)
Tel: (057) 910 6015 (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Goldfields TVET College is in the process of updating its database of approved educators/ lecturers, assessors, and moderators for ministerial and occupational programs registered with various SETAs.
Applications must be forwarded to:
Attention: The Principal, Goldfields TVET College, Private Bag X95, Welkom, 9459 or be hand delivered at Goldfields TVET College (Central Office), 36 Buren street, Flamingo Park, Welkom
A completed Z83 form should be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV (inclusive of three contactable referees and contact details),
Original certified copies (not older than three months) of the following documents:
• all qualifications and training certificates,
• all academic transcripts/records,
• ID document, and
• drivers licence.
Please quote the relevant reference number of the post you are applying for. Candidates who apply for more than one post should complete a separate application form for each post.
Applications received after the closing date as well as faxed or emailed applications will NOT be accepted.
Successful candidates will be subjected to a vetting process (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks [where applicable], qualification and employment verification). Where applicable, shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a skills/knowledge/competence test.
The College reserves the right not to make appointments and correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only.
Note: Preference will be given to persons from designated groups, especially with regard to race, gender and disability.
CLOSING DATE: 28 March 2018 at 16:00
Ministerial Programmes (NATED and NCV)
i. Business Studies programmes
Ref No: 14/02/2018
Enquiries: Mr RM Maleke
Tel (057) 910 1600
ii. Engineering Studies programmes
Ref No: 15/02/2018
Enquiries: Ms SR Maqelepo
Campus Manager: Tosa Campus
Tel (057) 910 6700
iii. Occupational; programmes
Enquiries: Mr P.A. Qhojeng
Manager: Occupational Programmes
Tel: (057) 910 6700
GOLDFIELDS TVET COLLEGE INVITES PROSPECTIVE SERVICE PROVIDERS TO SUBMIT TENDER TO THE FOLLOWING PROJECT
Completion of Student Support Centre: Welkom Campus
Compulsory site Inspection
Date:09 March 2018
27.9895° S, 26.7349° E
Cost per tender document
Date: 23 March 2018
• Tenders that do not attend, or arrive late, for compulsory site meeting will not be considered(Disqualified)
• Sealed tenders must be placed in the tender box in the foyer at Goldfields TVET College Central Office.
• Tender documents are obtainable on payment of a non-refundable fee specified above at the Central Office, 36 Buren Street Flamingo Park, WELKOM.
• Tenders will be adjudicated according to College Council Supply Management policy based on the Preferential Procurement Framework Act no 5, of 2011.
• Late tenders, faxed or e-mailed tenders will not be considered.
• CIDB Grade 5 (GB) General Building is a requirement for tender GTVETC/01/2018.
• Proof of CIBD registration to be attached
• Bidders are required to submit the following documents (copies must be recently certified, within the last 3months):
* Proof of ownership e.g. CK/ company registration documents
* Recently certified copies of ID documents of owner(s), partners, shareholders
* Original and valid Tax Clearance Certificate or Proof of compliance Status PIN from SARS
* Recent proof of Bank Account
* 3 Relevant Reference Letters from the clients.
* Company profile and BEE certificate accredited by SANAS or Relevant Authority
• PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF TIME AND DATE FOR COMPULSORY SITE INSPECTION
Payment to be deposited into College account. Proof of payment to be presented at collection of documents.
Documents must be collected at Central Office; 36 Buren Street, Flamingo Park, Welkom. 9459 no documents will be faxed or e-mailed.
Banking details: ABSA
134 096 1095
Account holder: Goldfields FET College
Ref: Company name & tender number
TENDER DOCUMENTS, CLEARLY MARKED WITH THE RELEVANT REFERENCE NUMBER, MUST BE IN A SEALED ENVELOPE AND DEPOSITED IN THE TENDER BOX AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
Goldfields TVET College, Central Office, 36 Buren Street, Flamingo, Welkom, 9459
ENQUIRIES: Mr ME Leteane
Assistant Director: Supply Chain Management
Telephone: (057) 910 6000