Council Nomination Form 2019
Z83 Z83 PDF
TO BE INCLUDED IN YOUR APPLICATION:
A covering letter clearly indicating which post you are applying for (quote ref. no.) ▪ Curriculum Vitae ▪ A Z83 application form (available at www.goldfieldstvet.edu.za, from schools, colleges and government departments) Applicants must ensure that they complete all sections, including sections B, E, F and G on Form Z83, even if they are attaching a CV ▪ Certified copies of all original qualifications and academic record, your ID Document and valid driver’s licence (certification must be within the last 3 months).*
- A separate application must be submitted for each post that you are applying for.
- For foreign qualifications: a South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) evaluation certificate must be included
- Late (received after closing date and time), incomplete, emailed and faxed applications will not be considered
- Goldfields TVET College is an equal opportunity affirmative, action employer
- The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the College It is the College’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) in the College through the filling of this post(s) with a candidate whose appointment will promote representatively in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan the above-mentioned positions. The candidature of applicants from designated groups especially in respect of people with disabilities will receive preference
- Goldfields TVET College reserves the right not to make an appointment
- Applicants invited for interviews may be required to undergo competency assessment
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates
- All lecturing positions: The successful candidate will be required to register with SACE and provide certificate(s) of service in respect of relevant experience within the first week of assumption of duties
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to a qualifications and citizen verification; criminal record and financial/asset record checks
- Applicants who have not been invited for an interview within 6 weeks of the closing date should consider their application unsuccessful.
Mr Mokoai Pheko
Private Bag X 95
Or can be hand delivered to the College Central office at 36 Buren Street, Flamingo Park, and Welkom.
NB: SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES MAY BE SUBJECTED TO A PRACTICAL ASSESSMENT AS PART OF INTERVIEW PROCESSES
ENQUIRIES: 057 910 6018, Miss Setlaba (Human Resources)
GOLDFIELDS TVET COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
(Visited 792 times, 1 visits today)